The youth award is presented annually to the youth group/society which has made a significant impact within their community.
All nominations made must be able to demonstrate/evidence the capacity in which the group/society have "made a difference".
- This could be a group that has demonstrated a commitment to their local community by contributing to the artistic or charitable life of their area.
- It could be a group that has over a number of years inspired young people to participate in the performing arts.
- It could be a group that has positively impacted upon the lives of individual young people and their families through the arts.
- It could be a group that has strived to achieve excellence and provide exciting and challenging experiences for young people to achieve and enjoy success.
Nominations are welcome from:
- Individual members
- Regional representatives
- Members of the Scottish committee
The closing date for nominations will be Friday 19 September with the winners annouced at the AGM on Saturday 25 October at Peebles Hydro.
Nominations in writing should be sent to the youth advisor: